Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Life can be tough...

I read a great quote today by Elder Boyd K. Packer...

"[Today's children] will see many events transpire in the course of their lifetime. Some of these shall tax their courage and extend their faith. But if they seek prayerfully for help and guidance, they shall be given power over adverse things. Such trials shall not be permitted to stand in the way of their progress, but instead shall act as stepping-stones to greater knowledge."

"Do not Fear," Ensign, May 2004, 77

I love encouragement from our leaders...

2 comments:

-kim said...

Dad,

I really love this quote, and think the timing of your posting is quite applicable.
love you lots,

kim

www.jsayreallen.com said...

I think he was talking about trombonists that need shoulder surgery. It's nice to have a revelation just for me!