Thursday, May 1, 2008

Oh Boy!

First, we're happy, Adam and Sammi are here. Second, we have a storage locker full of crap... again... We just can't get rid of the junk, just as we get it mostly taken care of, we get more. I think this is going to be the last load of stuff. Kim, we have your table near the door and as soon as I can figure out a good way to get it back to you, it's on the way.

I know we haven't written anything for a long time; sorry. We've been going pretty fast the past month or so. My knee has actually gotten quite a bit worse the past two weeks. I was pretty crippled last week by the time I got back from my trip to Dayton, Ohio. I called the doctor and got my appointment moved up a week. I'm going in next Monday.

This week I had to go to Denver Tuesday thru today. We only drove to the exit just before 470 (the road to the temple) We parked and took the light rail downtown. I'll tell you, that's the way to go downtown. Parking is free, and it only cost $8.00 round trip. Parking at the hotel we were going to was $20.00 per day, and we would had to fight traffic all the way downtown.

Holly is in heaven with Sammi around. She's upstairs right now giving Sammi a bath.

I sure wish we all lived closer...with eight and soon to be nine little guys, we'd love to be nearer to them all...I know that's not realistic, but we get to have our wishes.

I really want to get us all together next summer ('09)...start thinking about that.

We promise to be more regular about posting. love you all.

2 comments:

Cory said...

I'm glad you guys are having fun with my girl! I sure am missing her so it's good to know she's being well taken care of. She's lucky to have such grate grandparents!

~Kate said...

Yea for a new post!