Sunday, March 12, 2023


 It is already the middle of March - with good things behind us, and better things to come.  Dad is DONE with his walker, and moves around the house without support from really anything.  He is going to physical therapy twice a week for the remainder of the month.  In April they will re-evaluate and see if once a week will be sufficient.  He has been good to keep up with his exercises and even suggested a walk this afternoon.  Tonight he is cooking dinner! Yay!!!  It won't be Cafe Rio, but just as good, if not better 😊








Angella spent part of the weekend in Las Vegas at a work conference with her mother.  I'm not sure, but does this look like work to you????     I know she got a much needed break and I'm so glad she got to spend some time with her Mom!   While she was gone, a girl she had been helping to teach the Gospel to with the sister missionaries, got baptized yesterday.  Angella didn't make it home for the baptism, but was there today when Josh  confirmed her.  





While Angella was gone, Eilis cut her hair by herself.  All those curls I love so much!!!  Looks to me like she did a great job and maybe a new career???















News from Chicago - Blythe got on the Maine South Badminton Team!  Way to go!!  



















Though her Mom says she doesn't love the 5:30 AM practices.  

AND apparently she has given up Dr. Pepper for Lent.  
Kim said Chicago is very Catholic so every year they join their neighbors and pick something to sacrifice for Lent.  She said one year they took away devices, much to the dismay of the boys, who in turn, reminded them they weren't Catholic.


Speaking of Blythe, I came across this video last week and she said it was ok to post it.  She had a dental appointment and was a little distraught after it was over πŸ˜‚.  Be sure to turn up the volume so you can hear the funny things she says about the dentist.







AMOS
Yesterday, I got a notice from Facebook and a video they had put together with our dogs.  I had forgotten about some of the pictures, and so it was a real treat and a nice walk down memory lane. I  thought it would be fun include our furry friends in the blog.  We love them all so much - 

GRACIE

CLEMENTINE
MILO

SENDAI





Kate will be in Denver this Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for a work conference.  (I think I need to go on a work conference . . . )  We are hoping to get to see her, depending on how Dad feels.  We do have good times together - sticking our toes in the Mississippi River 






I think we caught Chris at the MALL this week SHOPPING.

I'm happy to see the tides have turned, Chris, and you love the mall as much as I do!  







Just a last note - Thanks so much for supporting me in this blog venture.  It is so much fun to keep up with what everyone is doing, and how they are doing.  The best part is getting to look through the photos that just remind me how blessed we are to have these beautiful children in our lives.  With Dad's surgery our scripture reading schedule has been way off - he is either tired and ready for bed early, or itching and hurting and can't focus on scriptures, or I'm trying to finish school assignments, or just need some down time to ponder my day.  Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, I decided to get my real, paper, hold-in-your- hand scriptures out, and have been studying on my own.  It as been a long time since I have taken a red scripture marker to my scriptures, but I am loving it, and feel I am really studying the scriptures instead of just reading them.  I have been reading every morning before I login to school.  My days are better, and I feel nicer πŸ˜€.  I know you are all so very busy, but please put a plan in place to study your scriptures, even if it is only a few verses a day - you will feel a difference in your lives.   

Love you all πŸ’š







1 comment:

Grammie, Jichan, & Allye said...

I love you all, but especially Grammie!!!