Sunday, March 26, 2023

 Great news this week!  The Feather River Temple open house and dedication dates were announced -                                                              

  Open House
    August 19 - September 9  
   
  Dedication
    October 8 - Dedication

Anyone want to do some traveling?  If I could pick, I would love to go the the Dedication, but I am sure tickets will be scarce and hard to come by.   

Have you been to the Temple recently?  If not, schedule an appointment and go! 

"My dear brothers and sisters, construction of these temples may not change your life, but your time in the temple surely will. In that spirit, I bless you to identify those things you can set aside so you can spend more time in the temple".  Russell M. Nelson

Ji-Chan News

Dad was set apart last Sunday to be a Pathways Missionary.  He will still be a service missionary for the Addiction Recovery Program because we only meet once a week on Wednesday evenings.  His new calling will be working with students in Hong Kong, and helping them through the first three terms of Pathways Worldwide Connect.  This will also just be once a week, probably in the morning, and he may be supporting the students in fine-tuning their English skills, as well as facilitating the program.  




We Celebrated Kim this week.  Her birthday was Tuesday and Chris took her to a concert in Los Angeles.  

            We also sang Happy Birthday to Ben who turned 5-years-old on Friday

It is Springtime in the Rockies which means it could be 70° here tomorrow and snow the next day.  Actually we have had really nice sunny days this past week, and so far, no snow in the forecast - but you never know 😀

With Spring comes Spring Break (Kate and Jonathan had their's last week).  Kim and Chris are across the pond with feet in the sand.  Adam and Cory are sailing into the sunset with their family.  

What about me????  I get Milo!  A super snuggler (although he does snore) and best friend to Sendai.  




Also, tonight I get Emma, Eilis, Hollie, Ben, and Amos (three dogs in the house) for a sleepover. We are going to have a great time!  Ben loves the train set downstairs - it has been through so many kids - and still going strong.  The girls are going to help me put away the Christmas boxes tomorrow (because it's March). and I'm sure we will do some shopping and eating.  

However, next year for Spring Break, I hope I'm putting my feet in the sand too - anyone else want to come 😎






Hope you all have a great week - wherever you are!  Just some fun photos to love -

Got to facetime with this handsome missionary this week

One of Sayer's school photos for this year
He always has the best smiles 💗




Eilis with her blonde curls and Emma went purple - 

This week Eilis has red curls, and Em is dark with highlights.

They look great in whatever color, and I love that they take good care of each other (and me).  More smiles that I love!















Samantha and Paul stopped by after school one day this week. they brought Milo and drinks from Kum and Go.  Love these kids so much!!!






                                                                

Blythe on a recent Temple trip.  Another smile I just can't get enough of!






I'm missing everyone who isn't here with us today.  We love you all so much.  Come see us!!!

No comments: