He has happily supported me through 4 years of school assignments (some that last late into the night), 5 years of Primary lessons, 3.5 years of planning and writing the blog every Sunday, many dinner plans that didn't happen, and he doesn't bat an eye when I tell him I'm going shopping, or even when I have gone shopping and tell him after the fact 😁. He has been great to go along with my travel plans, great to put together last minute meals, and doesn't complain a bit when I change the TV from the documentary he is watching to Master Chef. THANKS KEVIN - YOU'RE THE BEST!
![]() |
"She lets us rake her carpet" (Kim)
"For always buying real butter when Holly and I came to town (Kevin)
"She remembered me a called on our anniversary" (Kate)
"Grammie always let me be the "cook"" (Adam)
"For keeping Papa in line" (Josh)
"Sending carrots and Ranch Dressing to the "farm" with me each day" (Adam)
"For making her special fruit that I could get into when we were there visiting" (Josh)
"She was there when I was born" (Kate)
"She had her grandchildren do a nativity play for Christmas" (Kim)
"She takes me to Taco Bell" (Everyone)
There were so many fun things listed that were so typical of my Mom. Such a fun thing to look at this week.
![]() |
Way to go, Hollie! We'll be down for a visit 😁🍰


No comments:
Post a Comment