![]() |
Wow! Isn't the beauty of our earth just amazing ❤
Between work, school, Church, and various other commitments, is there anyone in the family who isn't busy???
![]() |
She says they make everything from scratch and you know it has to be delicious. I wish I was learning what she is learning. How fun to be a pastry chef!
![]() |
Does anyone have any Provo connections? Sammi is looking for a new job this week - filling out applications and hoping for interviews. Extra prayers for you this week, Sammi!
![]() |
I think she could always go into the cookie business - she makes the most delicious chocolate chip cookies. Remember SPL? Samantha, Paul, and Lily had a little cookie business going in their neighborhood - Samantha made the cookies, and Paul and Lily did the marketing. This was years ago, and they went door-too-door drumming up business, and of course, who could say no to those cute faces? π ❤
So happy for you Blythe!❤
This has also been a great week for sports!
![]() |
![]() |
AND Chris and Spencer were in the stands at Wrigley Field when the Chicago Cubs beat the Marlins and secured a spot in the playoffs.
I love going to a good baseball game and have the fondest memories of going to the Oakland A's games with my mom and dad when I was in high school - even made it to a World Series game one year. π
OUR FAVORITE MISSIONARY
I loved this letter from Paul this week and hope he won't mind if I share it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet -
Hello everyone! A lot happened this week so here are some highlights. First, we got to go to the temple on Friday and do baptisms. It was super special the members who took us had us do the baptism for one of their twin brothers who had just passed away. We also got to attend a baptism. It was their ward's first convert baptism in two years, so a ton of people came to support.
We had exchanges too, which was so much fun. I got to exchange with Elder Romney, our zone leader, and he had me lead out the area. We saw so many small miracles that day. One of them was getting to fly kites with the youth! It was my first time ever flying one and it was pretty sick.
The last big one we finally got one of our friends to church! This has been a struggling area, so we basically started from scratch in a place that isn't known for baptizing much. So that was a huge blessing. We also had some really good lessons last week and have a lot of faith going into this week!
Thank you for sending Photos this week, and thank you for the texts and phone calls. We love you all so much and hope that in the week ahead you will do something that brings you joy! ❤








No comments:
Post a Comment