Sunday, September 20, 2026

 YAY!  It's been a good week! Nothing special or out of the ordinary - no drama, or trauma, and nothing earth-shattering - just a great seven days of being healthy, loving my family, spending time with Kevin, and feeling the joy and peace the Savior brings into my life. ❤

We did yard work, mowed, edged, killed some dandelions, got rid of the pallets, the chewed up living room carpet, and our old coffee table. AND I finally took down our 4th of July lights and bunting. 


While on the topic of the coffee table, I think I mentioned that last week we received our replacement table, and sadly, it was also damaged.  I was ready to just cancel the order, but the lady I spoke with at Wayfair was so nice, she said we wouldn't need to send this one back, and she placed another order that should arrive tomorrow. I think if this one is damaged we will find the undamaged parts of both of the broken tables and put it together the best that we can - I just want to be done with it 

No comments: