Monday, February 13, 2023

Sayre celebrated is #5 birthday this past Tuesday, and by the looks of it, it was quite the celebration!  Kate said he had to stay home from school that day because he had a fever.  😞



And talk about growing up ...
Jake just lost his 1st tooth!



AND Then what happened to all of these cute girls???

Eilis






Samantha

Blythe



How we love them, but hate to see them growing up so quickly! 💗

Last week I had a doctor's appointment so I made Dad go with me and afterwards, we got pedicures!
It was our early Valentines Day celebration so Dad ordered the works! Actually the best part (besides my red toenails) was the massage chair.  Wish I could have brought one of those home - 



If you are looking for a family friendly TV show to watch on Sunday, check The Wind on My Back on the BYU channel.  It's a cute show that takes place during the Depression - the kids are cute, the Grandma is mean (she finally comes around), the mom is really pretty, and the dad dies 😟.  I'm not sure if I've piqued your interest or given you too much info, but I like it a lot and there are 4 or 5 seasons.  

Last week our Sister Missionaries stopped by for a lesson which turned out to be a video called the Last Testimonies.  I loved it so much I wanted to share it with you -  Love you all and keep me posted on any great news to share.  Happy Valentines Day! 








No comments: