Sunday, February 5, 2023




 A new month!  I'm not sure about the rest of you but I was kind of happy to say good-bye to January.  February always makes me feel like there is hope for warmth 😎 and spring and summer really are coming.  February is also a good month because we get to celebrate Sayre.  He will be 5-years-old on the 7th and I remember the cold, gray day (night) he was born.  He certainly is a ray of sunshine in our family. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYRE  🥰















In case you didn't know, Chris has been renovating an upstairs bathroom so they have been Lowe's very best customers over the last couple of months.  But Chris has done a great job and I believe is almost finished.  



This bathroom used to be pink





Also, Congratulations to Jake, who ran 36 laps around his school for the Explorer Elementary Fun Run! (I am really glad I didn't pledge $5..00 a lap!)





This has been a busy week for us. I was over my head with school assignments.  I always feel like I need to have everything done by Thursday night even though the due date isn't until Saturday at midnight.  Somehow I need to figure out how to get a little more balance in my life.  

Tuesday, Adam started my day by sending me this photo that he found (while not taking care of his 7th graders) on, I think, a DoDDs website.  This is my "fro do" from Yokota.  


I'm guessing this was taken in the early 90's.  



I spent Friday housecleaning, focusing mostly on our office.  I sorted through all of my Primary files and took everything out of the closet, going through boxes and bags of all kinds of photo's and memorabilia. The photos below are just a few of the ton of gems I found.  

Eilis and Hollie got into the food coloring -

Adam with hair


My grandfather, Gampy. (my Dad's Father)



And then there was Spencer - I love this smile!




Yesterday in our Prayer Meeting at the Temple we talked about President Nelson's conference address from October 2021, The Temple and Your Spiritual Foundation.  If you have a minute to spare this week, please read it or watch it - if your remember there were details and video of the work being done on the Salt Lake Temple, so watching it is great.  

We would love to take anyone out to dinner who comes to the 4 pm session on the Saturday's that we work - this is not a bribe, we just love to spend time with our kids.

Love you all!!!

No comments: