Sunday, January 21, 2024

HAPPY SUNDAY

 So happy we got one extra day with this amazing young man!   How could he grow so quickly from 

πŸ‘ˆ this to  this πŸ‘‰  


When I was downstairs getting the room ready for Cathy, I found the tie he wore over the weekend.  I thought what a lovely part of Max to add to my Grammie Board! So here it is and it smells sooooo good.  I'll send it over to him when he sends me his address 😊


I do love my Grammie Board - I think I have something on it from every grandchild - baptism announcements, letters, valentines, handprints, Christmas cards, a child's mask, awards, a Christmas ornament, and now a tie πŸ’–

This past week was a busy one!  Tuesday I had PT and all is going well.  Only two more appointments and then I will be done.  Wednesday, I had a dental appointment and our Addiction Recovery meeting.  Thursday, I worked at Timberview,  had an appointment to get a shot in my thumb - arthritis, and yes it hurt, and a Zoom meeting with my presentation partner for my class this term.  I did a lot of reading and note-taking this week, and on Friday and most of Saturday, I finished up my assignments.  My plan has always been to have everything complete and turned in by Thursday, and I have pretty well been able to do that, but I'm not sure that's going to work for my class this time.  I decided to take Kate's advice, and just push through it - only 12 more weeks to go - and I won't cry if I don't get an "A".  At this point, I think I'll just be grateful to pass it! 

FUN PHOTOS OF THE KIDS THIS WEEK!

Jake celebrated his birthday at Dart Wars on Saturday and by the looks of it, everyone had a great time.

I love this photo of Samantha - I'm not sure if she is in trouble or causing trouble πŸ˜€
What a great sister to spend a Saturday at her younger brother's birthday party!

And it looks like she carried the spirit of the party home with her πŸ˜‚



Ben learned some cleaning skills this week and also how to slide down the stairs on a mattress πŸ˜ƒ.  It looks like fun but hard on the back -





Kate also sent some videos of Sayre.  I love his imagination in the first one - he is fishing and watching TV at the same time.  In the second video, he was going to put on a show - it didn't last long, but I loved watching Clementine -




And then there is Emma!  Sorry no video, but she tried her hand at using a drill this week to hang a mount for her vacuum cleaner.  Great job Emma!  
















TWO BIRTHDAYS COMING UP THIS WEEK!   Emma on the 23rd, and Cory on the 27th

My favorite thing about doing this blog is looking back at all of our fun photos and just reminiscing about special times.  Families really do bring us the greatest joys!










  

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE! πŸ’–

No comments: